New to RefWorks?
- Legacy RefWorks will cease to exist at some point in the near future. All new users should begin with New RefWorks.
Already a RefWorks user?
- You can continue to use your Legacy RefWorks accounts for now but in the near future Legacy RefWorks will be discontinued.
- You can create a New RefWorks Account and migrate your references from Legacy RefWorks.
- Please note the following regarding: Upgrading Documents from Legacy RefWorks to New RefWorks:
Documents created in legacy RefWorks are not compatible with new RefWorks. You can create documents for new RefWorks using your existing Write-N-Cite plugin, but you cannot continue to work on existing documents created in legacy RefWorks. You can upgrade documents created in legacy RefWorks to be compatible with new RefWorks. Always save a copy of your document before upgrading it.
- Write-N-Cite does not work with Word 2016. Instead you will need to use an add-in called "RefWorks Citation Manager." You can download "RefWorks Citation Manager" from the Microsoft Office Store.
- You can also use the Quick Cite feature where you create the citations in your New RefWorks account and then paste them into your paper. You can also create the bibliography in your RefWorks account and then add it to your research paper.