Marqcat Plus records can be directly exported to New RefWorks and Legacy RefWorks accounts via the following instructions:
- Conduct your search in Marqcat Plus.
- Click on the Add to folder icon for each of the results you want to save
- Click on the Folder icon in the upper right-hand corner
- Re-select the references to export.
- Click on the Export icon.
- Click the radio button in front of Direct Export to RefWorks to initiate a direct export. Note: Uncheck the Remove these items from folder after saving option, if you want items to remain in the folder after performing the export function.
- Click the Save button to begin the direct export.
- Your records should appear in the Last Imported Folder .
Marqcat Plus records can also be saved to file and manually imported into RefWorks.
For instructions, see: Ebscohost: Manually Save and Export Records
For more information about RefWorks you can: