To add a streaming video from our catalog as a link on your D2L site, follow these steps"
1) Search for your streaming video by title in our catalog, MARQCAT (second tab on Library home page)
2) Click on the titles to access the catalog record for the film
3) On the record there will be a "Permanent URL" link
4) Copy and paste the permanent URL link into your D2L module
To link a streaming video in a library database to your D2L course, follow these steps:
1) Search for, or click on the title of the streaming video you wish to add in one of our streaming video databases
2) Choose the "Share" link near the top of the screen
3) Select the option to "Copy Permalink"
4) Paste that link into your D2L module
Raynor Memorial Libraries
1355 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Information Desk: (414)
Report an accessibility
problem.To report another problem, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy Legal Disclaimer Non-Discrimination Policy