Graduate Student's Guide to Libraries: Information for RAs

This guide outlines services and resources for graduate students in all disciplines

Authorized Faculty Assistants

Faculty members can authorize research assistants to check out library materials for them. The Form must be completed, with signatures, and returned to the Raynor Library Circulation Desk for each research assistant, and each faculty member.

An e-mail will be sent to the faculty member when the form has been processed.

Please direct any questions to the Raynor Circulation Desk at (414) 288-7555.

Shared Account Application

RAs may apply for an Interlibrary Loan "shared account," allowing students to request materials in the name of the faculty member. See form here (pdf)