Provides in-depth coverage of business conditions, trends, corporate strategies & tactics, management techniques, competitive and product information, plus a variety of other topics. Full text provided for 7,000+ publications. Mostly 1971 to present.
Includes: ABI/Inform Dateline, ABI/Inform Global, and ABI/Inform Trade & Industry.
VPN Required for Off Campus Access. If above link does not work when on campus on wireless, use this link
Online access to the website of the trade magazine Advertising Age. Includes: current articles and an archive of older issues; and the AdAge DataCenter.
How to get to the complete Latest Issue (and Issues Archive):
1. Click on a library link to the AdAge.com website (to get to the subscription, fee-based content)
2. Scroll down the Adage homepage to the Latest Issue section (before the Data Center)
3. Click on "See the Entire date Print Edition" (below the highlighted articles)
4. To get to older issues: after getting to the current issue page, you will see the Issues Archive link.
WARC is an online portal for advertising. It includes: scholarly journals (e.g. JAR) and trade publications, case studies, best practice, evidence and insights from the world's leading brands.
Scholarly journal titles:
– Forum for Advertising Research
– International Journal of Advertising
– International Journal of Market Research
– International Journal of Mobile Marketing
– Journal of Advertising Research
– Journal of Advertising History
Information (comprehensive) about all 3 authentication methods; has screenshots.
– Authentication is required for off-campus use of library databases by the database vendors.
– A few databases only work with the VPN.
– Includes FAQs about OpenAthens.
Brief description of 3 authentication methods:
New Library Login (OpenAthens): Many library resources use this method for logging in; requires no setup. When prompted, select "Marquette University Libraries (AZURE)" and then sign in using your Marquette email/password.
Library Login(legacy version): This method is quick and requires no setup. Just login before clicking on library database links or when prompted to do so. A few library databases will not work with it.
VPN (virtual private network): The VPN requires you to download an app onto both your cell phone and your computer. A few library databases require it for off-campus access. Outline of the steps required for the VPN:
Register for Duo Mobile if you haven't already (see "detailed VPN instructions" linked just below).
Download Duo Mobile app onto your cell phone. Allow push notifications for it.
Download GlobalProtect app onto your computer. Complete GlobalProtect setup on your computer.