Help links for EndNote Web:
Moving References from databases into EndNote Web account:
- Direct Export -- Database references can be exported into EndNote Web via Requires a plug in for Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- Manually saving database records, then, importing into EndNote Web.
To export Endnote Web references into my EndNote desktop library:
- Create your export list in your EndNote Web library.
- Click the Export link in the upper left navigation pane.
- Export references from EndNote Web following the export instructions using "EndNote Export" as the bibliography output style and "Plain Text" as the Export Format.
- Click the Save To... button and save the export file to your computer.
- Open EndNote.
- Open an existing library or create a new library to receive the EndNote Web references.
- Select Import from the File menu.
- In the Import dialog, click Browse to select the export file.
- Select "EndNote Import" as the Import Option.
You may also contact the Raynor Library Information Desk for assistance: http://www.marquette.edu/library/askus/